Thursday, June 21, 2012

Robbie's UGA room almost finished!


The top picture is both windows almost finished.  I still have a cornice board to make, but I need my table saw for that.  It hasn't arrived yet.

The second picture is his quilt and the bright red wall.  This was taken at the opening of his door.

The third picture is his messy desk.  It shows the baskets we salvaged from his old room.  I redid the liners and recovered his chair all in UGA fabric.  Robbie designed the quilt and the window treatments himself.  I had a little input but not much.  We also replaced the old blue sheets with white.  These are jersey sheets, and I hate them with a passion!!  But he loves them, and I guess that's what matters.

I still have a pillow sham and a throw pillow to make, and I'm waiting on a custom print for above his bed.  And that should be it for his room for a while. Shew!

Now it's time to start on my Christmas list.  The fun continues.

Happy Thursday!
Angela

1 comment:

  1. The room looks great! I love the red wall. I am looking forward to seeing the cornice board - sounds like a huge project!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete