Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Not tired of boxers yet!

Sizes: adult small, boys 12, 10 & 8
I just finished these 4 this morning.  I have neighbors next door with 4 boys!!  Are they brave or what???!!  Anyway, they are big buds with my Robbie.  He is their 5th son, and they are our 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th! :)  Last year I made them UGA boxers, and they have worn them out!  So I decided they should have more.  They all love baseball, so I chose that theme.  I have one more pair to do, and I think I'm going to post a tute on these.  I think others, like me, have had some difficulty with the elastic and placket, so I think since I've finally gotten it right, I should share how I do it.

With these complete, I believe I have only 3 gifts left to do, and I'm working on 2 of those now.  I was hoping to be finished before Thanksgiving, but that's not happening! :(  But barring anymore disasters, and I have had quite a few, I should be finished by Christmas. lol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment