Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Easy Peasy First Choice Boxers

I found this really cute fabric at Joann's and thought it would be perfect for boxers.  I like to look for fabric with little squares that I can cut out to make really simple to do appliques for matching shirts.

I do some long sleeve and some short sleeve depending on what I can get from Wal-Mart.

And I play around with different size squares in different places.  I know I should measure the placement for accuracy, but I just eyeball it.

I use wonder under to fuse the square in place then run a satin stitch around the whole thing.  Simple!!

And the best part is each of these outfits cost less than $7.  That's including the $3 for the shirts.  Can't beat that.  The boxer pattern is First Choice Boxers and is my go to pattern for these.

These are for my great-nephews for Christmas.  I did them last year too, and they loved them.

This is my nephew Kaiden wearing his from last year.

I think he missed an arm!  Isn't he so cute??!!

Happy Wednesday!
Angela




0 comments:

Post a Comment