Monday, May 5, 2014

More of my DIY gym pants

Okay, so the older I get, the more frugal I become.  I absolutely abhor paying $$$$ for gym pants!  It's not a fashion contest in the gym, I just need something comfortable that will cover my hiney. lol  I will usually shop at TJ for this type of stuff, but lately, they haven't had anything I like.

So I used my latest DIY gym pants pattern and made another pair.  I'm still tweaking them for fit.  I have a little issue with puckering at the side seams right at the waistband.

Side view.
I had to make my own waistband this time.  I have a plethora of elastic with rope through the middle, so I used it with some ribbed knit.  The button holes were done before attaching the elastic.



And I made a very small hem and short stitch to achieve this ruffled leg opening.  I did that just for fun.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Monday!
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website. Gym pants



    ReplyDelete