Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Appliqued shirts

You remember these little plaid shorts.  I had to make shirts to match.  I also have some pillow case dresses I'll show you later that I'm making for my great-nieces.  I used some of that fabric in the appliqued shirts to coordinate.  These are $4 shirts from Wal-Mart.  They are the thicker ones which I think just look better than regular t-shirts.  And they were worth the $4 in time savings!

I think these turned out really cute.  Hard as I tried, I still managed to get the applique a bit crooked.  I'm hoping it will go unnoticed when they are wearing these.

I used a little piece of ric rac at the top of the sail.  I'm not sure what you call that other than a flag?

Here are some other things I've been working on, so you don't think I've totally disappeared.  Both of these were done for customers.  The little framed pillow is my favorite.  I just like that look.  I had 4 others but did not have inserts to snap pictures. :(


Please feel free to ask any questions.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you soon.

Happy Wednesday.
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment