Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Christmas Bishop


Meet Everlee.  She is the daughter of fireman I met at my gym.  He and his beautiful wife are the proud parents of this sweet little angel.  Isn't she adorable??  Daddy says she is always happy.  I can tell!!  I think firemen, policemen and teachers are all terribly underpaid, so when the opportunity comes to do something nice.........Shouldn't we all help when we can?

I made this bishop sometime ago just waiting for a very special little girl to come along to wear it.  When I found out that they were having a baby girl, I was ecstatic.  I knew it would be too big last year, but it's perfect this year, and she may get away with it next year too.  I was so happy that daddy sent me a modeled picture.  It's a rarity to get photos, so it made my day to get this one.

This is an Ellen McCarn Bishop pattern, but I cannot remember for the life of me the name of the smocking plate.  It may be Ellen's as well.  The sleeves are smocked with a simple 2 step baby wave.

On a side note, Robbie's costume is coming along nicely, and I hope to have it finished today or tomorrow. I'll post a tute on part of the costume.  Wish me luck getting it finished in time!

Thanks for stopping by, and as always, I'm happy to answer any questions.

Happy Wednesday!!
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment