Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bath Towel Wrap

I found this adorable tutorial on Sew4home for this bath wrap and had to make it for Christmas.  This will be gifted to dh's aunt.

I found the dot terry and the cotton paisley at Joann's.  The terry is uber soft, and I love it.

I added lace to the pocket in addition to ribbon.  His aunt is very feminine, and I liked the added touch.  I weaved a small 1/8" ribbon through it.


I couldn't get my flower to look like theirs hard as I tried.  So I opted to do one I've done before and always have good luck.  Here is the link for that tutorial.  I just happened to have the right color button for the center.

I couldn't find the right color ribbon for the straps, so I left them off.  I also didn't want to have to go back to Joann's for the umpteenth time to get more fabric.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave comments or questions below.

Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment