Tuesday, April 26, 2016

4th of July pillowcase dress



This is a micro check navy/white seersucker with white lace and tiny, red pom pom trim from my stash.  I have matching panties to make but I should have those done sometime this week.

I opted for a bit less patriotic look overall, so it wouldn't be just for the 4th.  I found the adorable boat design on swakembroidery.com.  They have some awesome designs.  Be sure to check them out.  I do not have an embroidery machine so I just winged it manually.  The blue stars are itty bitty buttons I found at buttons.com. If you are looking for unique and adorable buttons, they have them.  I hand stitched these on.


And if you read my previous post on how to make a back placket in a pillow case dress, you've already seen this.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please post questions or comments below.  I'd love to hear from you.

Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment